Fraxel is the leader of laser beam technology.
The beam is dispersed into many thinner beams preventing 100 % impact on skin surface, allowing areas of healthy skin to be left alone.
The laser Fraxel Dual is able to target 5 to 50% of the skin surface.
This has several advantages:
- adapts to the patient skin phototype
- safely treats all areas: is able to treat more delicate areas like the neck, neckline and hands.
- There is no down time or medical intervention needed after treatment since the entire area is not treated, allowing a quicker healing process.
Dual laser works quickly treating the three components of sun damage: pigmentation, texture and actinic keratosis.
The indications are:
- Resurfacing, Skin rejuvenation: treatment of wrinkles and fine lines or photodamage
- Pigmentation: skin spots (sun spots), large pores, melasma (pregnancy mask)
- Revitalizing Skin
- Treatment of Acne scars
- Treatment of surgical scars ; treating after an operation and removal of suture
- Reducing red and white stretch marks